• by development and implementation of safe working systems and
practices it is possible to reduce the likelihood of accidents, incidents
and cases of occupational ill health.
• all undertakings will be conducted in such a way to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that employees and others will not be exposed to risk as a result of our activities.
• all work activities will be carried out with proper regard for the relevant statutory provisions and other appropriate standards.
• all employees have a responsibility to work safely in line with statutory requirements and other appropriate standards and identify unsafe working situations.
• Set measurable and realistic environmental objectives and targets to improve the environmental performance across the business.
• Operate and implement Al Mashael Electrical procedures.
• Identify and implement the training needs of our employees, subcontractors and supplier to raise environmental awareness across the business.
• Promote Al Mashael Electrical’s environmental principles to our supply chain to encourage the adoption of appropriate levels of environmental management and to support the Group objectives and targets.
• Source environmentally sustainable materials, reduce our waste and consumption of energy and raw materials and maximize opportunities to re-use and recycle where possible.
• Promote high environmental standards and the use of environmental best practices throughout the business.
• Comply with relevant legislation, client and other requirements that
apply to all our work activities as a minimum.
• Communicate with our stakeholders to ensure minimal environmental impact and, where possible, environmental enhancement.
• Identify and evaluate the environmental aspects of all projects which the company undertakes which may include aspects such as:
- Waste management and minimization
- Air quality
- Ground Condition/ land
- Water resources
- Wildlife and habitat
- Archeology and Heritage